Tuesday, December 20, 2011

13 weeks pregnant, no car, no job. bad to walk in this weather to get a job?

Its been in the 20's and lots of snow. They been having winter weather advisory warnings for a week and winter storm advisory warning and now a blizzard warning for today. I'm living with the babies father and his sister and she keeps hounding me to get a job which I know that I need I had just gotten fired from my last job about a week ago and I hate that I am not bringing in money for my little one but the weather is so cold and snowy and icy I feel nervous to go outside and walk around to get a job. She keeps getting on my *** about it I just keep telling her I'm waiting for the weather to turn around or at least wait til there's no ice on the roads or sidewalk. Is it good for a pregnant woman to be out in this kind of weather, I'm talkin for well over an hour walking in this kind of weather?

0 comments:

Post a Comment