Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Boyfriend Messaging His Ex . ?! What Is A Way To get Him Back . (More inside )?

My bf & i Have been dating for about 4 mouths now . I recently found out he had been talking to his ex. I confronted him about it & he said he was sorry . i found out a few days later he added his other ex gf to his myspace . I told him THATS IT . ! you need to delete them & he asked me to do it , so i did. The crazy thing about it is , every time i bring up the one ex gf in particular , he always seems to hate her and say , " don't say that name around me " . !Or Why Are You Bringing them Up . " ! Then i just got off his myspace & read his messages . It turns out that he ended up sending her a request AGAIN . !!! He sent her a message saying " sup cuz " She replied asking who it was . Then she sent another & recognized him & she asked him what he wanted ." I was soooooooooo Piseeedddddddd >> !!!!!! OmG Im writing this in anger . I need a good way to get back at him , He calls in a few more hours So i want to make him jealous , make him madd . Then confront him about it what he did . ( i know ur not supposed to tell them what to do , (like not talking to ex's ) but every time he gets on me saying he doesn't want me to , he even goes through my msgs ) . ! Just Pleaazzeeeeeeeee Help . I need some ideas , ! & quick . !!!! Thank You : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment