Thursday, December 22, 2011

How to get to the post I deserve as Ihave worked with all my heart, But people play unfair games.?

Well, It's probably a very ordinary problem but for me it matters. I am one of the members of the editorial board of my college magazine. Last year was very successful for me and i was on top. Now, the new chief editor is not so happy with me and always manages to find fault in my work. No probz even then but the team members, my collegues and juniors.they all are opposed to my ideas and thus against me. perhaps no one liked me gettting an undeclared rulership of the previous issue of the magazine. My major concern is regarding the post of chief editor. I shall be eligible for this precious post next year. Normally the present chief editor nominates his successor but with the advice of other team members. What do I do to come out of this situation. I am virtually dead at present anad all set to be burried if I don't resuscitate at once. And my post is well on stake. I can ure that I am the best deserving candidate for this post as my expertise in hindi and english plus experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment