Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My ex girl wants a break...?

hello all..for the past few days i have been moderately depressed due to this girl i had dated for 3 months..to start off things were goin real well for these past 3 months and within the past week things were not goin so well the vibe just wasnt there like we used to have..to start off she is only close with her mother and her father had spent 10 yrs in the slammer for selling narcotics and now her brother has a court hearing comin up soon for posession of narcotics..so on an so forth we had a talk after we watched a movie and tells me she is having money issues and is jus stressed and tellin me that she likes me but is trying to force herself to like me more.then she jus told me she needed a break from me.i took the news horribly and its very hard to get off my mind because she is a honest sweet person that i cant get over and now i had just gotten a text tellin me we shouldnt talk anymore..and i know myself that i didnt do anything wrong and i blame myself..i also know i need to give her space and time...and when this all happened i tried to drink away my problems which didnt work and made matters worst and i cried like a lil boy for 2 hrs..im jus trying to move on and i always question god if we will ever be back together again.. : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment