Monday, December 19, 2011

I have social anxiety disorder and i want to be a comedian!?

This hurts, my lifes biggest desire and i believe i will get to do it because of this social anxiety disorder that is ruining my life for the past 3 years!!!!!!!! How can someone who has felt like this really never feel like this again? I mean i cud go out n not perform how i wud have preferred and come home and my life would be in pieces!! But being a comic means u have to be able to be open be able to talk to everyone, be confident and fine with people looking at you...these are all the very things that i can not stand right now because of this social anxiety disorder. There is this pressure in my chest, i can feel the anxiety/panic feeling, IF i reach 60, look back to see all the things i didnt do becoz of this disabling condition i would be sad for the reminader of my life. Having this condition makes you do nothing, absolutely nothing, you then are sad for not doing anything and then angry but still are unable to do anything because your not going to be able to do it well anyway!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment