Monday, December 19, 2011

Trying to tell my friend not to smoke, and he's going psycho?

Well one of my guy friends I found out started smoking again, I told him please don't do it and that it smells like crap and how disgusting it is etc., and he replied back saying how I have no "filter" and that when I say things I shouldn't say them so harshly and it's like I'm stabbing him...I told him I said it out of love and to make a point that smoking is bad...and that I don't want anything to happen to him etc. and he hasn't said anything. He also went to my fiance and told him how I'm completely rude. I know the smoking thing is none of my business but I was seriously just trying to make my friend aware how bad it is, I've known a lot of people that die from it. I'm upset that he thinks I'm rude about it and is going around talking crap how I have no "filter" or whatever. Was I seriously that bad for doing it? He hasn't answered me and I don't know if I should text him anything else or just give up. It's just a crappy feeling trying to help someone and then they go around talking crap about you...I don't know any help or words of comfort? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment