Monday, December 19, 2011

Is it a good decision to trade jason kidd 4 devin harris?

Yeah, I agree with most people on here saying it was a bad move. Devin could almost shut Parker down or at least keep even with him, but now if the mavs face the Spurs in the playoffs, the mavs can go ahead and kiss their finals chances goodbye. I think Devin made it hard for most west teams. Dirk is the one who needs to really step up in the playoffs to get them over the hump, but with Devin gone, I really don't think they have an edge. Kidd is great, yes, but I honestly don't think he'll take them to the finals. Parker worked his off and helped San Antonio to the finals just like Devin would had the mavs kept him. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but it seemed like the mavs lost too much in that trade. Kidd has another couple of good years, while Devin has another decade....oh well, the Spurs have enough to worry about with half the team close to retirement age!

0 comments:

Post a Comment